- Easy to navigate with no training required
- Simple activation process to give tenants portal access
- Reduces management time dealing with minor interruptions
- Online rental account visibility
Cirrus8’s Tenant Portal is the new way managers and tenants can now communicate. Gone are the days of “telephone tag” or endless complaining emails from tenants. The Tenant Portal (if activated) allows tenants to log a work request online any time of the day or night, as well as interrogate their rental account. This gives the property manager back hours of their day otherwise spent dealing with tenant enquiries.
24/7 Online Access
Log Work Requests
Easy to Navigate
Interrogate Rental Account
- Hugely time saving
- Increases general workflow efficiency
- Tenants can "self-help" without bothering management
- Lease Details - This allows the tenant to view information about their lease, lease terms, current lease charges (and scheduled rent review dates), outstanding amounts (and download and view these invoices), and access documents such as lease agreements.
- Work Request - This allows the tenant to view the current status of existing work requests. (Pending, work order created, quote requested, work order completed).
- Log Work Request - This allows the tenant to submit a new work request. These requests can be submitted easily and include photos or videos taken by the tenant. Great for reporting specific damage like water damage where a visual reference can assist.